Breakfast Cook at O'Farrells
Okoboji's legendary diner, O'Farrell Sisters has a rare opening for a breakfast\lunch line cook. Previous breakfast experience is required and pay will be commensurate with experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Food preparation
- Washing Dishes as needed (dishwasher provided during peak times)
- General cleaning of building, equipment and grounds
- Stocking items throughout the day and putting items away when trucks arrive
Qualified candidates will:
- Be able to stand for 8 hours
- Be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Be able to ascend and descend stairs as needed to restock items throughout the day
- Be able to work early in the morning
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a positive attitude and work well in a team-centered environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Weekend and holiday work are required, but no evenings are necessary. Be off work before 4pm every day all summer!!!
If you prefer a paper application, download below and submit by email or drop it off.