GRAPHIC DESIGN AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
MARINA DISTRICT GRAPHIC DESIGN AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
Iowa Great Lakes Tourism Industry Leader and Award Winning Boat Dealership seeking qualified Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator.
Send Resumes to: Debbie Parks | Debbie@parksmarina.com | 712-332-7303
Position to include a wide variety of Marketing and Graphic Design projects for a large, fast paced, multi-faceted company. Candidate will assist in the design and layout of marketing materials such as and not limited to: ad design and layout, brochures, menus newsletters, website, specialty printed apparel, and accessories. Must be self-starter and able to multi-task many projects at once. This position must be able to adapt to the ever changing work environment of a growing company. Energetic & outgoing personality with a strong work ethic is essential. Candidate must be willing to learn, work as a team, and be personally driven to help contribute to an innovative company. Creativity, open mindedness, general sense of humor and ability to have fun while you work are required.
- Design, layout and production of a monthly newsletter and weekly mass email.
- Website maintenance and management, including on-line shopping sites.
- Assist in management of all aspects of Social Media marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat, You Tube etc.
- Advertisement layout and design for multiple location, multi-faceted company including but not limited to ads for print, digital, website, social media outlets and more.
- T-Shirt and merchandise print design – design and send for print t-shirt designs for resale in our stores.
- Design and distribute marketing materials for all parts of the business to include but not limited to: brochures, rack cards, food and beverage menus, banners, price tags, labels, stickers, business cards, digital and print signage, invitations, postcards, various marketing mailers and special documents.
- Assist in the advertising and marketing strategies for all Marina District locations.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and contribute from brainstorming to execution of all forms of promotions, from large scale boating events to social media campaigns.
- Ability to think creatively while keeping a profit oriented point of view.
Other Duties as Needed/Requested
- Maintain digital signage and the creation of short promotional videos.
- Create and implement marketing initiatives to drive new business.
- Assist in the process of research, purchase, and placement of retail items for all Parks Marina locations.
- Actively participate at promotional events of the organization as called upon.
- Position requires some weekend, overtime, and summer holiday work as well as hours worked outside of a normal business day.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of most common social media platforms including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Creative marketing mind aimed at driving sales and profit.
- Disciplined, strong work ethic and desire to be part of a winning team.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
Pay will commensurate with experience.
Great employee bonus plan and benefits! Live and work at the upper Midwest’s most beautiful resort destination!
If you prefer a paper application, download below and submit by email or drop it off.